22 October 2004

um, i'm missing something...?

I was digging through John's Journal of wonderful weekend writing jewels and I cannot find #12.  I looked...I toggled between June and July.  I scoured.  I searched.  I dug around some more.

I see 11 and I did that.  I see 13 and I will do that.  I find no 12.  Should I make my own instead?  Or is it there and I just missed it amongst the other entries?

A dozen eggs, a dozen months, a dozen roses, a dozen donuts...

12 days (and gifts my love gave to me) of Christmas...those leapin' lords get to me everytime...sniff...the pipers piping...it's like "riverdance" but with all sorts of animals thrown into the mixture.

I think there are about 12 weeks left in the year...YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!