22 October 2004

Shaddow!! Again...

Weekend Assignment #17: Through some unexplained miracle, your pet or pets gain the mental capacity for speech for exactly the length of a single sentence. What do you think that sentence would be and why?

 

"I KNOW you are leaving me here for a long, long, long time, alone, in the dark, in the rain, again, sigh"

I don't know why Shaddow seems to think this, but I never do leave her alone for a long time (nor in the rain, in spain, with pain...oh! wait, that's a different theme).  I say that she SEEMS to think this because she acts like I am abandoning her whenever I do leave the house, even if it is to check the mail (in which case, I am in plain sight of her at all times).  But I am sure she would do the Hemingway Angst line if she could...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!