21 October 2004

digging in John's journal

I decided to go digging in John's Journal, unearthing some of the weekend assignments from eons (well ok months) ago.  Ya know, back in the day when the weekend assignments were new creations and he had (OMG) 161 responses to one single question...man, I have comment-envy, sigh...

so, jes fer kicks...

Your Weekend Assignment #1: Share 25 totally random facts about yourself. Include at least one you've never shared before with anyone.

Right, then, off the top of my head.  1.  I own no pink clothes.  I don't know why this is, I just don't.  2.  My bedroom was entirely pink as a child.  which I loved, then it was grey walls, white furniture, black trim.  must have been my minimalist movement.  3.  my floors are a pale green.  green is my favorite color and i did not want to paint the floors dark, so i went pale.  4.  i love to eat.  almost anything.  5.  as klutzy as i am, i have never broken any bones.  well except maybe some toes.  6.  i have an excellent pointe, but never took ballet, and that is a good thing, quite possibly, because i have weak ankles, but then maybe ballet would strengthen ankles...?  7.  i love to read, i cannot remember not being able to read.  8.  my crafts all look slightly handled and misshapen, as though an unskilled 8 year old attempted them.  9.  i have an older brother, who lives in PA, where I am from.  10.  i get stuck on my own grammer, spelling, and such.  11.  i am learning NOT to be a perfectionist.  12.  i don't feel like i am a mature responsible adult (when will THAT happen?)  13.  it is now 6:21 and i am getting hungry, see #4.  14.  this is harder than i thought.  15.  way way harder.  16.  i study the bible and read lots about it.  17.  i became a christian in january of this year.  18.  i don't have a favorite bible book, but i am partial to 1 Cor 13 (Love, the most excellent way)  19.  my guy is doing really well in his PhD program, i am so proud of him, and yet i can not claim any of the credit for him doing so well.  but i am still proud.  20.  my father's harley is almost road-worthy (technically it is, already, but i'm talking road-trip of hundreds of miles worthy).  so hopefully i can go riding soon.  21.  i have never ridden motorcycle with my dad.  22.  currently i am sitting in my guy's living room, while he is napping.  23.  my hair is growing so fast, it is even taking me by surprise.  24.  i think i may need to focus on my tax situation instead of typing in my journal.  25.  i am really relieved i reached the goal, because it was not quite as interesting as i had hoped, and that is due to my frame of mind, i am afraid.  sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!