22 October 2004

#6

Weekend Assignment #6: Tell us about your best friend in second grade (or the grade closest to that in which you remember having a "best friend"). Where is he or she now? Do you still keep in touch? (Extra credit: show any pictures of yourself from second grade.)

Phyllis was my best friend in 2nd grade.  My family moved several times in the following years, but we kept in touch with letters.  I went to her sweet 16th birthday party and attended her wedding some 15 yrs after 2nd grade.  We do not still keep in touch now though.  She gained a teen step-daughter when she married and life became much, much busier for her.  I was graduating undergraduate school and moving from PA to OR to PA to GA and so on.  I think she still lives in the same resort area in NorthEastern PA's Pocono Mountains.  I cannot remember what her married name is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!