22 October 2004

god sometimes you just don't come thru...

Weekend Assignment #20: Tell us about your favorite entry of your own from the last 366 days (it's a leap year). Tell us why it still resonates for you.

Ok, it's like this...I know I've only been journaling for a little over 6 weeks, but the first entry you'll find in my journal, "Do you think I'm mental",  was a real break-through for me.  I had posted a few entries clustered in a couple of hours shortly before that, but then I read some of Judith Heartsong's Journal and I realized that I was not being real, authentic, true to me...that I was dancing ever so delicately around and darting about...so, I wrote the MENTAL entry, and over time, deleted the first few inane entries.

And since this is my journal, I am going to give a few honorable mentions:  the essay that won my Torch, my political commentary on Homeland Security, and mental mastication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!