22 October 2004

Dear Delightful Darlin Daughter Debra

Weekend Assignment #16: Create a brand-new Superhero secret identity for yourself, based on your personality and proclivities -- and make sure to list at least one "super power" that relates to a special talent you have.

I am the one and only unique to my family (other families may have theirs, known by different names, even the other sex) BUT I am DEAR DELIGHTFULLY DARLIN (doppy) DAUGHTER DEBRA.  I can be charmingly dear, delightfully witty, dearly darlin, always a daughter...but most of all i am DOPPY (not dopey, unless running a very high fever, in which case I am deliriously wiggy).  I fall off chairs after sitting in them quite comfortably (safe and secure) for no discernable reason.  Why?  Because I am Doppy.  I can fall up the steps (that takes extreme talent, DO NOT try this at home, or at your friend's home) and up moving down escalators (don't ask, but I will tell you I was Doppy and Dopey that time).  My Doppee-ness allows me to perform amazing feats that leave the rest of my family sighing with relief.  Simple tasks such as pouring a glass of milk and cutting lettuce can become breathtaking silent operations as the family wills me to safe completion.  BUT NO!!!  I deftly defy laws of gravity as my doppy powers overwhelm me and I fall, completely missing the floor...mwahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!