22 October 2004

#7--Vacation

Weekend Assignment #7: Share the vacation you most want to take -- but haven't taken yet. (Extra Credit: Show off some recent vacation photos.)

 

I don't have a single vacation that I am pining for.  I loved to travel, road-trip earlier.  Seeing most of our own country-side.  I think international travel has its merits, but I think there is so much right here at home to see that I know I can be land-locked for the rest of my years and still be fascinated with the many splendors in the lower 48.

 

I don't travel so well now.  It is hard on me and not nearly as enjoyable as it once was.  So, I read and see what I can on the net.  Listen to others when they share their adventures.  And use my imagination...for now, that's quite allllright.  Some day, I can travel again, but for now, my mind is the only part of me that roams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!