31 October 2004

Fosse, Fosse, Fosse...

  My guy might take me to see "Fosse", a tribute celebrating various dance routines of Fosse's.  The broadway production is coming to Ole Miss, Saturday 6 November.  We were thinking about dinner and a show, actually dressing semi-formal.  Or at least dressier than I usually appear...so I ought to figure out what fits, what I have even to choose from, I mean apparel does not usually make my priority list so I don't even know if I have anything appropriate, really.  What does one wear anyway?  Oh, twitter me, twitter me, twitter me...I am SURE that something will come to mind.  I might even get a few nice pix to post out of the evening.  We are probably going to do "Fosse" as a birthday present to me.  My guy asked what I wanted to do, he suggested OKLAHOMA! at the Orpheum in Memphis, which opens on my birthday.  But we are so not sure of what his schedule looks like, that this is safer.  More relaxing and enjoyable, I think too.  He hates OKLAHOMA!  and I would hate making him sit through it, even if he tells me he would for me.  Which is awfully sweet, but I guilt easily over some stuff.  Even if I am the one guilt-tripping myself...

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I want to see "Fosse".  Really.  I don't have lots of preferences, so it takes awhile to develop them.  I think I will peak at clothes and see what I can do....stunningly sumptuously sensual...that'd be a good look to go for, doncha think?

1 comment:

  1. oh yeahh!!  I vote yes for the sexy get-up.
    :)
    andi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!