16 November 2004

WAHOO!!

Thanks to Judi, I am having a chance to see some other folks' journals as they stop by to say, happy birthday, to me.  THANKS JUDI!!!

My guy, such the guy he is  sigh, has scored with an A on one of his tests.  Looks like his first semester as a PhD student is going great and although he is still sweating, there are only about 3 more weeks, 3 more tests, and then he is done with this semester.  THAT is one of the best birthday presents a girl could want, for a loved one to be happy and satisfied!! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I wish you a wonderful day and a wonderful year! Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I told Judi I was going to eat cake in honor of her birthday, so I guess I may have to have 2 pieces since it is your birthday too.....well, I made some homemade banana pudding, so I will just have a big bowl full in honor of your birthday. Have a good 'n sweetie!  Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day, bebe'...and congrats on the end of term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!