28 January 2005

warm snugglies on a cold and dreary

The past few days, I've been in constant discomfort...which did not actually become pain until last night.  But when it hurt, it hurt lots and I cried.  sniff, whimper.

So this morning, I called the trusty CRNP's office to see if they had an available appointment for me.  They did, I drove in, and I attempted the range of motion test.  The pain in my tail-bone is radiating down my legs and shoots into my ankles.  EEeeeek.  I felt wimpy for sniveling so, over what is surely a common complaint.

Turns out, it probably isn't so common.  My CRNP chided me for not coming in earlier.  She thinks it sounds like arthritis, especially since I used to do construction and then there's the fact that I am terribly klutzy.

Also, she said that most of the folks with achy joints have been in to see her this week.  It's the weather.  Dreary, cold, damp...

So, I changed into my cuddly pjs, brewed some tea, and am about to settle into my comfy chair to read some (or maybe watch a movie that a friend taped for me).  My tea mug is a tan colored bear with glasses, holding a book.  It's my snuggle-mug.  sigh.  grins.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world, sometimes it sucks..................sigh............Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Arther" got ya! Welcome to reality, or dare I say "older" age? Snuggle, works every time. rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, we r all in the boat together...cold+wet+subzero=pain in the ass....or tailbone.

    I love ya, bebe..hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!